Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Photographic Restoration Services

I grew up watching my grandmother retouch photo and negatives and color tint black and white photos.  She was very very good.  Later in life I learned to do the same work only with technology… Photoshop.  Here are some samples of my work.  If anyone has photos they would like to have restored, I’ll send you a pricelist.  Another way I might get the funds to head south again.

See samples : http://www.digroots.com/portfolio/a_pages/sample_scrolling.htm#minorenhance

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I have given up the Domain name Digroots... and will have samples of my Photographic Restoration work on my Facebook Page or on this Blog somewhere. Email me for the link... charlene.swankie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Who is Swankie?

My photo
Anywhere, USA, Full-Time USA traveler, United States
In 2006, I was shopping for a wheelchair. By 2007, I had new knees, better health and by 2008 a kayak. In Aug 2013, I kayaked my 49th state, Alaska, at the Holgate Glacier and in May 2014, I kayaked Hawaii, my 50th state, to celebrate my 70th Birthday and the finale to the wonderful adventure of Kayaking America? Next up... Solo Hiking the Arizona Trail, 820 miles? Maybe. Still healing from shoulder and trying to decide.

Followers: