Saturday, September 22, 2018

Summary of Reverse Total Shoulder Replacement (in progress)

This is a post in progress...

Not easy just yet to type a lot on the computer but I am improving by leaps and bounds.  I wanted to at least share that... but want to write a more detailed post as I get better and better day by day.  The absence of pain has had a huge impact on me and I want to share that fully.



More to come.

Thank you all for your continued support.  I could not have made it without you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who is Swankie?

My photo
Anywhere, USA, Full-Time USA traveler, United States
In 2006, I was shopping for a wheelchair. By 2007, I had new knees, better health and by 2008 a kayak. In Aug 2013, I kayaked my 49th state, Alaska, at the Holgate Glacier and in May 2014, I kayaked Hawaii, my 50th state, to celebrate my 70th Birthday and the finale to the wonderful adventure of Kayaking America? Next up... Solo Hiking the Arizona Trail, 820 miles? Maybe. Still healing from shoulder and trying to decide.

Followers: