Thursday, March 22, 2012

On The Road Again–to work in Colorado

IMGA0127

As I load up and prepare to leave Quartzsite for points north (had to cancel my plans to go to CA coast due to gas prices) I found this in the local paper:

Taurus: April 20 to May 20.  “I Have”
The new job that you have just been hired on to will prove to open many doors of financial and career success.  This new position will have many benefits; number one being a positive increase in your self esteem and a great job with benefits and many opportunities to advance.

OK… that’s spooky and cool all at the same time.

Time spent in Quartzsite, AZ was good and I’ll be trying to summarize it over the next couple of weeks and post some new photos for you.

Stay tuned.
Swankie

2 comments:

Who is Swankie?

My photo
Anywhere, USA, Full-Time USA traveler, United States
In 2006, I was shopping for a wheelchair. By 2007, I had new knees, better health and by 2008 a kayak. In Aug 2013, I kayaked my 49th state, Alaska, at the Holgate Glacier and in May 2014, I kayaked Hawaii, my 50th state, to celebrate my 70th Birthday and the finale to the wonderful adventure of Kayaking America? Next up... Solo Hiking the Arizona Trail, 820 miles? Maybe. Still healing from shoulder and trying to decide.

Followers: